Deliverance from Calamity
20:1 The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
20:2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
20:3 Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
20:4 Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfill all thy counsel.
20:5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfill all thy petitions.
LEARN FROM MY JOTTER
It is an inherent truth that God, in His greatness and might, possesses the ability to rescue individuals from the depths of problems and calamities. Yet, it’s often the lack of understanding and ignorance that keeps many believers ensnared in the throes of their tribulations. Herein lies the wisdom bestowed upon us by God, which can guide us out of the abyss of calamity.
While people may experience calamity, God has sufficient Power to deliver them.
Here are some biblical characters who were faced with calamity and experience God’s deliverance:
- Job: the book of Job reveals how a great calamity fell on him and all he had including his children died in one day. Great thing happened when Job prayed, in the book of Job 42:10-17 The lord God restored all he had lost in double-fold .
- Hezekiah: This powerful king of Judea was sick to the point of death, and God sent the prophet Isaiah to him that sickness is to death and not life. The Bible says in the book of Isaiah 38:2. ….. Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD. After his prayers, God sent the same prophet to him that he had listened to his prayers and his weeping and he will live because He (God ) has added 15 years to his years on earth.
- Jonah: Jonah was a prophet that God sent to go and preach to the people of Nineveh but he ran to Joppa. On his way, there was a storm on the sea and people began to throw their goods into the sea for safety. Jonah declared to them that he was the reason for the problem and accepted to be thrown into the sea. God commanded a wheel to swallow Jonah and lived 3days in the belly of the fish. While he was in the belly of the fish he prayed to the lord and God commanded the fish to vomit him safely at the bank of the sea.
- The 3 Hebrew boys; Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego in the Book of Daniel 3:1-30. The 3 boys refused to obey king Nebuchadnezzar great idol . Because of this the king gave order to increase the heat of the fire furnace 7times and throw these 3 boys into the furnace. The Bible let us know that those that threw them to the fire were caught up by the fire. For the 3 boys ; the lord delivered them from the calamity by his mighty hand.
What is A Calamity
Calamity is defined as a great misfortune or disaster or an event that is marked by great loss, great stress or by tragedy that c
How People Enter into Calamity
Table of Contents
1. Lack of Discernment:
Our Heavenly Father, in His unwavering love, continually extends His affection to His children. He reveals the perils that may befall them through various means. However, the absence of discernment often leads many into the throes of severe crises and calamity.
Disregarding the signs and signals in our surroundings has, sadly, led countless people down the dangerous path of calamity. You have a sight problem and still want to drive to everywhere at night, Your vehicle or bike is giving a faulty signal yet you running at a high speed. Some are even careless to take care of their health when the issues are small until they deteriorate and now turn into terminal diseases.
3. Ignorance of the Laws of the Spirit and Destiny.
The ignorance of laws of the spirit and destiny is more dangerous than the worst diseases of the earth. That you do not know altars and Territorial spirits are monitoring your environment does not mean they will not fight and attack you. Some people had violated the Law of Honour, the Law of Competence, and likes which had brought them into serious calamity.
4. Misuse and Abuse of Opportunities:
God offers numerous open doors to His children. Regrettably, many misuse and abuse these opportunities, inadvertently closing and locking the doors against themselves and people around them forever.
4 Ways to Protect Everything God Brings to You
- a. Prayer for Opportunities and Wisdom to Safeguard Them: It is paramount to approach God in prayer, not only to express gratitude for opportunities but also to seek His wisdom in preserving them.
- b. Gratitude: Cultivate a heart of gratitude for everyone and everything that God brings into your life. Gratitude fosters an environment where blessings can flourish.
- c. Active Contribution to that Overall Process: Become an active participant in the process of that goodness. Engage wholehearted gratitude in the processes, as this involvement can open lifetime doors of opportunities for you.
- d. Physical Presence and Expressing Thanks: It is important to physically be present and express your gratitude for the blessings that come your way. This not only honors God but also reinforces the positive flow of blessings.
Get your DATA AT CHEAPEST PRICE here
5. Satanic and Demonic Attack (John 10:10):
The Devil is the prowling adversary who seeks to steal, kill, and destroy. He aims to strip away the joy, peace, relationship, your ability to see in to the future and influence that God grants to you as his child. In the face of such adversity, believers require the wisdom of God to be awakened in the spirit. Do you know that There are spirit that automatically follows some mantles and some ministry just to launch attacks. Therefore, one must stand vigilant, resisting these assaults through fervent prayers, as a Priest of the lord that you are.
Keys to Come Out of Calamity
1. Self-Examination (Luke 15:17):
Every believer must take a moment to reflect upon their life, family, job, and ministry. Ask searching questions, such as “Why do things stand as they are?” Then, take responsibility to approach God in fervent prayer, just like the prodigal son in Luke 15:18-21. Approach God with a contrite and humble spirit (Psalm 51:17).
2. Prophetic Intervention (Philippians 1:19):
If you have diligently done all that you were supposed to do and still find yourself ensnared by calamity, it’s time to lay down your pride and earnestly pursue genuine prophetic declarations. The power of prophecy can roll away the plaque of long-standing calamities in just a single day, bringing forth deliverance and restoration.