Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 24th October, 2023.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using pogedramtv.com.ng, operated by Power of God Evangelical Drama Ministry (Pogedram) (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you can not:
– Modify or copy the materials.
– Use the materials for any commercial purpose or public display (commercial or non-commercial).
– Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website.
– Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
– Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on our website are provided “as is.” We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our website at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to our website shall be governed by the laws and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at;